Our Development Academy takes place on a Thursday evening at Middlesbrough College . At our Development Academy we really focus on improving and tidying up the technical basics of football in a relaxed fun environment . Former Boro player Phil Stamp leads this session and he ensures every player goes home with a smile on their face .Players work in samll groupsand they work through our structured FUNdamentals curriculum. Most of the players attending these sessions are playing in Division 3 or below but really benefit from the extra detailed technical coaching and we see huge improvements in these players both technically and in confidence .
PREMIER ACADEMY BENEFITS
- MINIMUM 42 WEEKLY SESSIONS PER YEAR.
- COACHING BY UEFA / FA QUALIFIED COACHES WHO ARE CRB CHECKED, FIRST AID TRAINED AND FULLY INSURED.
- 3 IN-HOUSE TOURNAMENT DAYS.
- MAXIMUM 1:14 OUTFIELD 1:10 KEEPER RATIO.
- 3 INDIVIDUAL PLAYER ASSESSMENTS.
- EXCLUSIVE MEMBERS DISCOUNT SCHEME.
DEVELOPMENT ACADEMY - Every Thursday , Middlesbrough College , Dock Street , TS2 1AD
under 7/8/9/10 6-7 pm
under 11/12/13 7-8pm
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BECOME A PREMIER PLAYER MEMBER AND BE COACHED BY OUR HIGHLY EXPERIENCED, HIGHLY QUALIFIED, CRB CHECKED FULLY INSURED COACHES THEN PLEASE CLICK THE "CONTACT US" TAB AND FILL IN YOUR DETAILS AND WE WILL BE IN TOUCH